Your Home for Cycling at UC-Berkeley
The mission of Cal Cycling is to support cyclists at all levels while fielding a competitive racing team. Our club is comprised of students from all backgrounds of riding, from highly competitive racers to near-beginner riders.
Our race seasons are MTB in the Fall and road in the Spring. In between, we host group rides, social events, and other club activities.
A Highly Competitive Racing Team
- 2021 Collegiate MTB Results:
- 4th Collegiate Nationals XC (M)
- 4th Collegiate Nationals STXC (M)
- 2019 Collegiate Road Results:
- 3rd USAC Collegiate Nationals criterium (W)
- 1st: Sea Otter Classic road race (W), Sea Otter Classic circuit race (W), UCD Criterium (W), UC-Santa Cruz Road Race (W), UCSC Circuit (W), UCSB TTT (W), UCSB Road Race (W)
- 3rd: UCSC Road Race (M)
- 2017 Road Collegiate Nationals: 4th TTT (W), 8th TTT (M)
- 2016 Cal Sports Female Athlete of the Year
- 1st 2016 Women’s XC MTB National Championship
- 1st 2016 WCCC Women’s Individual Omnium
Most importantly, we’re a tight-knit community, a group of friends brought together by a common passion. Come here for ride partners that’ll become your friends off-the-bike.